In accordance with Art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 193 of 2003 (Personal Data Protection Code), Superstar di Stefano Ughetti hereby informs the Customer that all data supplied by the Customer during registration with the website is processed for the purposes of supplying the services proposed by the website, the sale of the Products and the enabling of a computer-based service. Failure to provide the data required shall make it impossible to provide the above services. Superstar di Stefano Ughetti undertakes to collect personal data in accordance with current personal data protection legislation.
Superstar di Stefano Ughetti specifies that, while the use of personal data is necessary to execute the required services, Users are assured that the use of such data will not be used for profiling research, but solely to facilitate site management and the execution of orders. Personal data, voluntarily provided by the User, will not be communicated nor sold to a third party. The use of personal data by Superstar di Stefano Ughetti inside this web site will be executed with paper and electronic supports, according to the safety laws in force, for purposes which will be specified each time. Superstar di Stefano Ughetti informs its Users are protected by Article 7 of the Italian Law n. 196/2003. Users can reserve the right to request the following information from Superstar di Stefano Ughetti:
- the confirmation of the existence of personal data relative to the User;
- the clear communication of the data together with their source;
the motives and the finality of their use The request for the above information can be renewed with an interval of ninety days, except for the existence of justified motivations; the cancellation, the modification in anonymous format of all of the data in case of violation of laws, together with the data which is not used for the aims for which they were collected.
Rights to access personal data and other rights:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning the Data Controller, Data Processors and the representative designated in accordance with subsection 2 of Art. 5 of the Personal Data Protection Code;
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative in the State's territory, data processors or persons in charge of the processing.
The Customer shall have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymisation or blocking of the data that has been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data was communicated or disclosed, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.